Monday, June 29, 2009

Yummy Thai food but my own personal HELL!!

Randy and I decided we wanted to go out to diner tonight. We have the 7.5 month old and our 5 year old. We choose a yummy Thai restaurant that we have both been wanting to go to.

Our first Problem- When we walked it in it was beautiful, quite, and peaceful.....Yes, when you have a baby and an obnoxious 5 yr old this setting is just asking for it.
Right off the bat ( we will call him 5) 5 was acting a fool. I mean he was banging on the plate with his utensils. I looked at him sternly and told him to stop. He told me in a loud voice ..

" MOM, I cant stop! I need to practice my parade music today!!!"

Where the heck does he get this crap!!!! I could tell Randy was getting irritated with Miguel too which stressed me out even more. 5 can not seem to sit flat on his seat. He has to be on his knees, Half on half standing, or UNDER the dang table. OMG

Then here comes ( we will call the baby BABY) BABY. He is at the stage were he needs to touch everything and then he throws it on the floor. The screams and wants it again. He thinks he is a big boy and can eat big boy food. All he wanted to do was suck on cucumber slices which quickly ran out.

The Lastly here comes Kid #3 and we will call him RANDY ( yes, RANDY aka DAD). He has this fascination with feeding our baby everything. I mean seriously, He thinks he can feed him everything. I cant look away for two seconds without seeing him putting a spoon full of spicy Thai soup in his mouth! Seriously spicy Thai soup....Does he know what will come outta his arse after that!!!!!

Needless to say it was not relaxing at all... But as I type this I realize its part of everyday life of a MOTHER!!!! Which I wouldn't take back ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment