Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Miguel in LOve with a wrestler.

My 5 year old son has found his first love. I should be happy and proud I raised such a loving little man but maybe in need to teach him some "Taste" as too what kinda of woman he "loves". While watching WWE wrestling with the older boys I witnessed something quit funny. Al of a sudden the next wretler to come out was Layla. Layla was wearing tight spandex style red pleather pants, A little red bra, and covered with heavy make-up and curly huge hair. Instantly my Miguel spits out " OMG, she is sooooo beautiful mom. I love her!"

We all kinda started laughing including the older boys due to his seriousness we was showing. I mean he was serious as a heart attack!

Later that i day I was telling Randy about what happened and I wanted Miguel to tell him the details and this is how it went.

MOM- " Miguel, Tell Randy who you love and thought was beautiful!"
MIGUEL- " her name is Layla, and she was wearing red pants and.... and....and.... (trying to think of a certain word) MOM, what is that thing you waer that Holds in your boobie milk?"

MOM- "umm... a bra?"
MIGUEL- " yeah a red BRA. she was beautiful!!! I told her that if she doesn't WIN she cant Have ME.."

BY now we are cracking up!

MIGUEL-" I just love her MOM."

So great. My future daughter-in-law is a skantly dressed wrestler with a red " boobie-milk" BRA. I do have say I like the fact he choose the brunette over the big breasted blondes. But does that help the matter at all?...

OHHH boy I have a long life ahead of me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment